John Thomas Kelsey Municipal Dock & Plaza
|Other Link||Port of Valdez Terminal Tariff 100-08|
- Barbecue (optional)
- Kayak Launch
- Pavilion / Gazebo (optional)
- Picnic Tables (optional)
- Restrooms (optional)
John Thomas Kelsey Municipal Dock
The Valdez City Dock, which was renamed John Thomas Kelsey Municipal Dock on September 4, 2007 in honor of John Thomas Kelsey's many contributions to the City of Valdez.
- The Kelsey Dock is a 600 ft. wooden wharf featuring a newly remodeled fendering system.
- Water depth at the dock is 35 feet at MLLW.
- Services available include:
- Garbage disposal
- Fueling and wastewater disposal services are available through private companies.
- Requesting dock space please complete the landing request form.
John Thomas Kelsey Plaza
The Kelsey Plaza is available to rent for events such as company picnics, graduation parties, and other special events.
Please contact the Port Office at (907)835-4564 for information on renting the facilities.