How do I get my water tested?
Water samples MUST be submitted in a sterile sampling bottle obtained from the City of Valdez water laboratory, or from the Community Development office in City Hall. They will also provide you with instructions and form relating to your sample. You can also print out a copy of the form HERE.Water Sample Form

Show All Answers

1. How do I get my water tested?
2. Where does my drinking water come from?