EXCITING NEWS - The City is now offering *FREE* online bill pay!
We have partnered with Xpress Bill Pay to provide citizens with an online option to view and pay City bills all in one spot. You can even schedule auto-payments or request paperless billing! It's fast, it's easy, and you no longer have to write a check each month, find a stamp to mail in your payment, or make a trip to City Hall. You can pay your bill anywhere you have an internet connection.
How It Works
Sign up for the free service by visiting: https://xpressbillpay.com/#/?org=valdez10591
When you sign-up for online bill payment through Xpress Bill Pay, you will create a secure password used to access your personal account.
1. Click on the "Sign Up" button on the top of the home screen. Fill in the email and password fields. Click in the "I'm not a robot" box and follow the prompts.
2. Complete the short registration form and click "Next". Use your mailing address in the address field during sign-up.
3. Go to your email inbox and open the verification email. Click "Verify Email". Then select "Continue" to log in.
4. Select your billing organization and follow the prompts for linking your bill.
5. Once your bill is added to your account, you can add other bills, view and pay your bill online, or setup a recurring auto payment schedule.
What Happens Next
Once you are registered, the City will send you a reminder email every month to let you know your bill is available online. Then just log in, view your bill, select your payment method (credit card, debit card, or electronic funds transfer from your checking account), and submit a payment. After you complete the transaction, you can receive an email receipt to confirm the payment was successful.
We are offering this service at the request of customers just like you. Sign up today and see why so many people consider this the best and easiest way to pay their bills!
Visit www.valdezak.gov/billpayQA to view answers to commonly asked questions.
Note: Bill pay service currently includes only those accounts billed through City utilities or accounts receivable: water/sewer, dumpsters, baler bills, property taxes, property leases, and some Valdez Civic Center rentals.
Bill pay service does NOT include payment for harbor/port bills, traffic tickets, ordinance violations, improvement district accounts, recreation program fees, or facility rentals. Those bills may become available online in the future.