Online Bill Pay
ANNOUNCING THE EASIEST WAY TO PAY YOUR BILL
Our new online bill pay option saves you time and gives you more flexibility in how you pay your bill.
If you have an Internet connection and an email address, you can now pay your bill online. You are also able to "opt in" to paperless billing and receive an email notification when your bill is ready to view. It's fast, it's easy, and you no longer have to write a check each month or find a stamp when it's time to send in your payment.
HOW IT WORKS
We have partnered with Xpress Bill Pay, the premier provider for online bill payment.
When you sign up for online bill payment, you will create a secure password that you use to access your personal account at www.xpressbillpay.com. Every month we'll send you a reminder email to let you know when your bill is online.
Then, just log in through your Web browser and view your bill. Select a payment type - credit card, debit card, or electronic funds transfer - enter the information, and you're done! It's that easy, and it only takes you a few minutes each month.
We're offering this service at the request of customers like you. Sign up today and see why so many people consider this the best way to pay their bills.
ONLINE BILL PAYMENT FACTS
- It's free to sign up for online bill payment at xpressbillpay.
- You can pay your bills with a credit or debit card, or you can transfer funds directly from your checking account.
- You can pay your bill from anywhere. Users outside the U.S. can contact our Payment Center anytime to make a payment or to set up an Auto Pay.
- No need to worry about late payments if you're out of town when your bill is due. You can log on from anywhere to make sure it is paid on time.
- After you complete the transaction, you can receive an email receipt to confirm that the payment went through.
- If you'd like, you can select the Auto Pay option and your bill will be paid automatically each month.
- Have more questions?.
WHAT TO DO NEXT
- Go to Xpress Bill Pay. We have partnered with Xpress Bill Pay to provide you with online bill payment service.
- Click on the "Sign Up" button on the top of the home screen. Fill in the email and password fields, then click in the "I'm not a robot" box and follow the prompts.
- Complete the short registration form and click "Next." Use your mailing address in the address field during sign-up.
- Go to your inbox and open the verification email and click "Verify Email." Then select "Continue" to log in.
- Select your billing organization and follow the prompts for linking your bill.
- Once your bill is added to your account, you can add additional bills, view and pay your bill online, or setup a recurring auto payment schedule.