Parks & Recreation Forms

Application to allow Alcohol on City PropertyRequest to serve alcoholic beverages on city property. The applicant shall pay a permit fee of $10.00 for each day/time if this permit is issued for events that are fundraisers and/or charges for beverages at the event.
Park/Shelter Rental ApplicationRent a Park Shelter for a birthday, picnic, or event.
Pool Rental ApplicationPool Rental Information
Recreation Center Rental ApplicationIke "Woody" Woodman Recreation Center facility rental form an facility use agreement.
Rock Wall Rental ApplicationRock Wall Rental Form for GMS Wall
Military Hall of HeroesThe Hall of Heroes has been developed to show our gratitude, appreciation, and respect to those who are serving and to those who have served in the U.S. Military.
Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk FormAll program registrants are required to have this waiver on file at time of registration. This form must be renewed annually.

View all City of Valdez forms.

  1. Parks & Rec Administration

    Physical Address
    314 Clifton Court
    Valdez, AK 99686

    Mailing Address
    P.O. Box 307
    Valdez, AK 99686

    Phone: : 907-835-2531