Click to Home
Site Tools
Valdez Alaska

Go To Search
Port Forms
Form Description Fee
Kelsey Plaza Rental Form Submit to rent the Kelsey Plaza See form for details
Landing Request Form Vessels docking at either the Valdez Container Terminal (VCT) or Kelsey Dock are required to submit a landing request form See Port of Valdez Tariff for details
Serve Alcohol at Event on City Property Application Request to serve alcoholic beverages on city property Fee of $10.00 for each day/time if this permit is issued for events
that are fund raisers and/or a charge will be made for beverages or the event

View all City of Valdez forms.